Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Goodies from Ray & Soo





How nice of Ray & Soo to send me a package of goodies for CNY and wished us Happy New Year. Evy grabbed for the Mamee as soon as I opened the box. She said all the Mamee are hers. LOL! As for me, I can't wait to try the Curry Laksa that people have been raving about.

If you miss your childhood snacks like Mamee, Fish Satay, Muruku, Twisties, Dodol Durian, etc. You can buy it at MyTOA. This online store also sells a lot of premixes and Old Town Ipoh 3 in 1 White Coffee. Believe me, that brand of White Coffee is the best! Hearing that he is going to import some M'sian ikan bilis, custard powder, Konnyaku powder, etc in the future. So do check out MyTOA for new products ya.

Ray & Soo, thanks for the yummy goodies! I just placed a big order at MyTOA. :o)

Xin Nian Kuei Le and Gong Xi Fa Cai ya! :o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Ching! Now I know where to get those products which I can't find here, esp the laksa mix!

Unknown said...

Ching,

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Hope you are having a great CNY :)

I agree with you on the Old Town White Coffee, my DH's is from Ipoh, I used to buy packs from Ipoh, until now they imported into Singapore, love the smooth and aromatic taste.

Anonymous said...

The laksa mix is really good and authentic. My friends wouldn't know it is a premix instant laksa if I didn't tell them. Lots of goodstuff from MyTOA.

Little Corner of Mine said...

You're welcome Lin! :)

Hi Angie, Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too! Yeah, now they have Old Town Milk Tea too, have you try that before? Not sure whether it's as good as the coffee??

Hi Anon, yes lots of good stuff there, can't wait to try the laksa mix.

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to receive these!

Anonymous said...

The laksa mix is the best - I cooked laksa for a group of friends and they couldn't believe it was made from an instant paste mix.