Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Update

Edda got jaundice and she has been under the light since yesterday and continue today because her level is still high. Will do another blood test tomorrow and hopefully it goes down further. She hasn't been pooping well also and thus she looks pretty yellow.

Since she is breastfeed, she rejected the pacifier and used me as her pacifier instead. So, she needs me to fall asleep. She loves to be carried or sleep besides me instead of her crib. So, we are working on letting her sleeping in her crib. But if I am tired, I will let her sleep besides me since she sleeps well like that.

Sorry won't be able to update as often as I like, quite tight down with a sick baby at the moment.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ching, take care ya!

Peony said...

poor child...
don't worry abt updating...
your health n Baby come first...
take care....

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that your baby have jaundice. When I have my first baby 3 years ago, she's also suffered jaundice and she needs to stay back for additional 2 days for observation. Don't worry she would be OK soon. When I took her back, the doctor advised me to feed her frequently and she's OK after a week. As usual, she also have sunbathing in nude.

Anonymous said...

Take good care..... wish baby Edda recovers asap !!

Gracio said...

sad to hear that the beautiful baby has nt been well.. Do take care of urself too,ching! She shall recover speedily and play with her sister soon! :) *Hugz*

Anonymous said...

hope this weekend gives you good news for baby edda!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thank you all for your well wishes. I hope she gets well soon also. Hope to update with good news soon.